My client is looking for an Advocacy and Policy Advisor to join their Communications and Policy teams. The role will help to optimise the collective impact which is supporting the delivery of the UK's Net Zero ambition.
This successful candidate will assist in policy advising, lobbying efforts and advocacy to further the deployment of low-cost renewable energy, bringing forward substantial investment, thousands of jobs and sustaining long-term economic benefit across the entire UK.
The successful candidate will also develop relationships with key stakeholders including members of Steering Groups, cross-sector Working Groups, other trade bodies, BEIS, Ofgem and other stakeholders as applicable.
including, but not limited to...
- Leading policy and advocacy initiative which deliver change
- Ability to create and present compelling vision and clear directives which motivate others towards a common goal
- Ability to influence, change and impact decisions with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident in juggling many requirements and handle tight deadlines
- Knowledge of project management process including planning, monitoring and delivery
Experience working with an industry body is desirable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age. Murray McIntosh is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Back to Vacancies