Murray McIntosh are proud to have partnered with Energy UK to support recruitment within their Policy and Communications directorates.
Energy UK works with its members, government, the regulator and wider stakeholders to champion a sustainable UK energy industry. Their vision for a sustainable energy sector is one in which customers receive excellent services at affordable prices, infrastructure powers the zero-carbon economy, and where the UK industry is both successful today and able to invest for tomorrow.
They are looking for a Digital Communications Executive to take a leading role in the day-to-day functions of the press team, who understands and has experience of creating proactive content for online audiences - including social media platforms, via our website and electronic communications.
The remit will lead responsibility on all digital communications for Energy UK. You will cover the creation and curation of content for their Twitter and LinkedIn channels as well as ensuring the website effectively showcases the work they do on behalf of their members and the wider sector.
We are looking for:
- Design expertise, with the ability to create social media collateral such as infographics, animations and other creative content
- Strong communication and digital skills
- Good organisational skills, with the ability to juggle many priorities at once
- Detailed knowledge of the digital and social media landscape
- The ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across an organisation as well as with external stakeholders
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Energy UK value their employees and actively support diversity and inclusion within the organisation, and the broader sector. Their organisational values are integrity, professionalism and communication. They are proud to have been accredited the Silver Accreditation by the Investors in People Standard.
Back to Vacancies