I am working with my client, a leading energy organisation, who are seeking a new Policy Executive to join their Member Services Team. This role will to support the delivery of industry initiatives and work across policy and operational issues surrounding the retail energy market.
This role will be well-suited to someone who is passionate about the energy sector and the transition to Net Zero, thrives on working to goals and deadlines, and enjoys building relationships with colleagues within their organisation and beyond.
The job holder will play a key role in ensuring these projects and initiatives run smoothly, working reliably to deadlines and playing an active part in engagement with external stakeholders. Their responsibilities will include working with the team to plan and organise events, write research reports, review data, and convene and contribute to meetings.
It will be a wide-ranging role that provides a great platform for someone looking to build a career in energy - it provides an introduction to individuals and companies across the energy retail sector, and consists of a mixture of administrative and more creative duties. They will also have the opportunity to participate in industry working groups, engage with government, the regulator and members.
- Degree level or equivalent qualification in a relevant subject
- Excellent verbal presentation and report writing skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to take direction from management yet work autonomously when required
- Ability to work comfortably in a team
Back to Vacancies
- Degree in Energy or Environmental Policy (or equivalent)
- Experience organising or planning events (gained whilst at university is also acceptable)