Murray McIntosh has an exciting opportunity for a skilled and dedicated Policy Manager to join our client's inclusive and thriving team. This full-time Policy Manager role is based in London but offers hybrid working and comes with a favourable salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Policy Manager, you will be responsible for certain areas of systems policy and regulations. You will also coordinate allocated activities across the sector and ensure company members are kept up to date with a wide range of core related developments.
In your first few weeks in this policy management role, you can expect to:
- Proactively identify and manage risks for members
- Manage engagement with current and new regulatory frameworks to enable the effective delivery of key market programmes
- Speak at relevant meetings and conferences
- Assist in the preparation of update papers for the company board and other groups and sub-committees as required
To succeed in this policy position, you will have the ability to understand and communicate complex issues, along with a political awareness in Britain, with an understanding of how policy changes may impact the broader landscape. A degree-level education or equivalent and a proven background in energy-related contexts is desirable.
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and the following:
- 25 days annual holiday plus statutory holidays
- An employer's pension contribution of 5%
- Health and dental insurance
- Leave for charitable work
- Hybrid and agile working with core hours of 10 am to 4 pm, and more!
If this Policy Manager job in London sounds like the right career opportunity for you, please apply with Murray McIntosh today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Back to Vacancies