We are looking for a senior public affairs professional with significant experience within highly regulated environments.
Reporting to the executive team, the role is responsible for driving the effectiveness of the public affairs function and partnering with the legal and comms functions to implement sustainable strategies.
The function is dedicated to ensuring transparency with regulators to promote sustainable market conditions and consumer trust.
Leading a highly capable team across Europe, you'll need to have excellent leadership skills in order to unite subject matter experts in a shared goal.
Remote working and part-time working arrangements will be considered.
- Demonstrable experience providing public affairs advice on the development of policy positions within a regulated environment
- Demonstrated experience executing integrated pan-European strategic public affairs campaigns comprising government affairs and policy
- Strong political judgement and proven ability to provide sound counsel to executives about key political interactions
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- Able to lead the development of a business-critical function that is both locally-focused and company-wide in nature
- Experience leading, managing and empowering a team