Murray McIntosh has an excellent opportunity for a public policy expert seeking a new hybrid-working role in London. We are helping a not-for-profit organisation find a Policy and External Affairs Manager on a permanent, full-time basis. This is a brand new role, offering lots of scope for growth.
As a flexible Policy and External Affairs Manager, you will build relationships with key decision-makers, partner organisations, and other important stakeholders to pursue the company's ambition to be the leading voice on legal and professional services matters in public policy around the world.
In your first week in this Policy Manager role, you can expect to:
- Oversee a horizon-scanning plan, assess the policy landscape using a range of information sources, and anticipate potentially important developments
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders, including day-to-day management of the APPG
- Identify opportunities for the Policy and Public Affairs function and liaise with colleagues and other stakeholders to communicate policy positions
To succeed in this Policy and External Affairs Manager job, you will need a degree or equivalent, plus prior experience in an integrated policy/public affairs environment. This will include excellent knowledge of the current affairs, and public policy debates and a thorough understanding of political institutions in the UK, Europe, and worldwide. Understanding of legal and professional services is desirable, though and interest is essential.
In return for your collaborative and inclusive approach, you will receive a competitive salary and a benefits package that includes:
- Healthcare and life assurance
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Perkbox (employee money-saving platform)
- Employee Assistance Program
To apply for this Policy and External Affairs Manager opportunity in London, please contact Murray McIntosh today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Back to Vacancies