A global not- for profit, helping governments to develop effective innovation policy across are embarking on a new phase of work that has recently received funding.
With a focus on industrial innovation, the consultancy provides advisory and capacity-building services with a track record delivering high-impact projects in both developing and developed countries around the world.
They are seeking to appoint a policy professional into this new role, leading a key a programme of work aimed at bringing together the latest thinking by both academics and policymakers.
You'll need to possess the ability to review and analyse complex and diverse inputs to deliver coherent and practical outputs, working with the most senior levels of government, industry, commerce and academia.
This is a lead role within a small, friendly and ambitious team who are part of a much wider, influential community.
Key elements of the role will include:
- Engaging with senior industrialists, academics and policymakers internationally
- Planning and delivery of activities, meetings and events
- Preparation of reports and publications
- Tailoring outputs to key constituencies including practitioners and scholars
We are looking for:
Back to Vacancies
- experience of supporting industrially related policymaking at national level
- a passion for enabling change in industry, commerce and technology
- Excellent presentation, analytical and report writing skills
- Good knowledge of policy processes and experience of developing policy positions and paper
- Confidence in building new relationships with industry stakeholders