My client is a global membership body representing high profile organisations in the Financial Services industry.
With an established committee engaged in technology policy development, they are looking for a subject matter expert to support digital innovation across capital markets
Working alongside senior leaders in financial services, you will be supporting the strategy and implementation of cross-industry collaboration on themes such as cyber security and artificial intelligence. Primarily, the role focusses on the use of emerging market developments such as Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), Tokenised Securities, and Decentralised Finance (DeFi).
This role presents a unique opportunity to be a part of and to help shape future emerging markets and will require the post holder to be agile and adept at developing and applying their knowledge in new and exciting areas.
- Closely monitor and assess technology legislative and regulatory developments
- Own and deliver the drafting and submission of regulatory and consultation responses
- Prepare briefing materials and facilitate advocacy meetings
- Own and deliver specific deliverables including policy positions and research papers
- Develop and maintain key external relationships
To succeed in this policy position, you'll need:
- To be intellectually curious and have at least three years of prior professional experience in a financial services capital markets organisation
- Strong quantitative analytical, project management, and organisational skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, including public speaking
- Knowledge of current and emerging tech regulation in financial markets. Advantageous, would be knowledge of new technologies such as Distributed Ledger Technology and Crypto-assets
- The right to work in the UK
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, the role offers a competitive salary, benefits and a collaborative working environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age.
Back to Vacancies