If you have food safety and regulatory experience and are looking for a new UK-based role, we want to hear from you! Murray McIntosh is helping an organisation in the food and drink sector find a Senior Technical and Regulatory Affairs Officer to support on varying food sectors. The role comes with an excellent salary and benefits package.
As a flexible Senior Technical and Regulatory Affairs professional, you will be the main point of contact for members of assigned associations and groups, with a particular focus on technical and regulatory developments.
In your first weeks in this Senior Regulatory Executive role, you can expect to:
- Monitor scientific, technical and regulatory developments, including the study and analysis of relevant UK Government, EU, Codex Alimentarius and other policies and proposals
- Summarise and disseminate technical documents on food issues relating to those sectors
- Liaise with policy committees, government departments, European Associations and other stakeholders (including associated travel)
- Take responsibility for the day to day financial management of the associations and groups you are responsible for
To succeed in this Senior Technical and Regulatory job, you will need in-depth knowledge of the food and drink industry.
You will also require the following:
- Technical expertise in food safety and regulatory issues
- The ability to sustain a range of working relationships
- Administrative and finance skills
- Line management experience (desirable)
In return for your knowledge and expertise, you will receive a favourable salary and benefits package.
To apply for this Senior Technical and Regulatory Affairs opportunity, contact Murray McIntosh today.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Back to Vacancies