Murray McIntosh is thrilled to collaborate with our client who specializes in designing and producing cutting-edge solutions to boost industrial performance. They are currently in search of an Electrical Engineer to make critical technical decisions for electrical aspects of product design, overseeing documentation, and addressing client and vendor requirements.
Duties will include:
- Make crucial technical decisions concerning the electrical aspect of product design.
- Oversee the documentation of design choices throughout the development process.
- Address the requirements of clients and vendors.
To be successful in the role you will need:
- Proficiency in AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
- In-depth understanding of industrial-grade electrical components, encompassing switchgear, control gear, motor controllers, drives, power supplies, programmable controllers, push buttons, relays and timers.
- Familiarity with UL and NEC standards, particularly UL508A, and FM standards related to industrial control panel design, electrical installations, fire systems, communications, heat tracing and hazardous environments.
- Knowledge of industrial-grade process components, including valves, transmitters, switches, pumps, motors and heaters.
- Familiarity with IEC and ATEX standards.
- Proficiency with SiemensNX.
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in generating wiring diagrams, control panel layouts, bills of materials, SAMA logic diagrams, electrical installation diagrams, and testing procedures based on customer specifications and general arrangement drawings.
- Expertise in 600v and below power and circuit control design, including sizing circuit protection and wiring, and developing control logic.
- Proficiency in PLC ladder logic and HMI design.
- Experience in the design of skidded equipment.
- Professional Engineer License (not required but preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field from an accredited college.
The salary for the role is in the region of $90k - $100k dependent on experience. Health and dental insurance are included with a 401k which is matched by our client.
Helped us to meet demand & deadlines!
Teo & Murray McIntosh helped us during a very busy period.
At that time we required experienced electricians to assist us with cutting cables, assembling complex multi-core cables, soldering, and panel wiring. Teo helped us to meet demand & deadlines by introducing us to qualified individuals in the area who were able to jump on board with the availability and skillsets we required.
Sahar Mirshafiei - Manager at 2M Automation
First hand response from their clients!
I find Teo is proactive in searching suitable position whenever I approach him. Teo is quick on getting first hand response from their clients straight after an interview. I would highly recommend him as key recruiter for those who looking for change or further progression.
Vishal Gangani - Senior Engineer at Anonymous
Teo is absolutely outstanding in attention to detail and never giving up on the values all recruitment specialists should aspire to be like.
I must say that over the past 40yrs of working at some of this countries biggest and most prestigious projects (and industry) I have in all of those years had many agencies working to get me the right position and if that position didn’t work out they ran for the hills!!
A unique situation to put someone in so trust has to be defining, but now to the agency recruitment specialist Teo De La Cruz, after being let down and leaving a position early even though it was supposed to be long term, Teo kept the pressure on and said he would do his best. 3-4 months later I am now working for that same company in a better position! Teo is absolutely outstanding in attention to detail and never giving up on the values all recruitment specialists should aspire to be like.
Teo is a credit to the profession and I can’t thank him enough for giving me the opportunities he has promised and come through with.
Glenn Swinerd - Technical Manager at JN Bentley
Always at the end of the phone to answer any questions
Teo is a reliable recruitment consultant who will work hard to find you a suitable role. He will also continue to ensure you are integrated within your role with no issues and is always at the end of the phone to answer any questions. I would like to continue working with Teo and Murray McIntosh due to the great client service.
Thuwa Sarvanathan - Process Engineer at Wessex Water
We do a bulk of our business through Teo due to the quality of the candidates and the speed of service!
We currently have 10+ Murray McIntosh resources working across my team. Teo has been the recruiter for all of them. We have found the standard of applicants to be high, clearly the effort dedicated to candidate vetting by Teo prior to submission has saved time at the interview stage with an offer rate of around 2 from 3. Teo is very proactive in offering CVs and managing them through the online portals to get them in front of me for review, he is also quick to act when making offers and securing start dates. He has been supportive on the occasion a candidate wasn’t performing and provided sound guidance on the way forward. Compared to other recruiting partners, we do a bulk of our business through Teo due to the quality of the candidates and the speed of service.
Senior Design Manager - Senior Design Manager at Tier One Provider - Major Design & Capital Delivery