$150,000-$190,000 per annumSan Francisco
Our client, who is based in the San Lorenzo area of the San Francisco Bay is currently in search of a Senior Electrical Design Engineer to join their team. The role involves collaborating with multidisciplinary teams to deliver cutting-edge robotics products . The responsibilities encompass defining, architecting, implementing, and validating electrical designs.
The base salary for the role is in the region of $150k - $190k depending on skills and experience. Our client offers healthcare and 401k. Due to the nature of our clients work, the successful candidate must be a US citizen or Green Card holder.
Duties will include:
- Devise electronics architecture for robotics products.
- Spearhead the design of pivotal PCB assembly from inception to production.
- Explore and integrate novel components and technologies.
- Conduct trade-off studies, analyze circuits, and facilitate design reviews.
- Execute schematic capture, meticulously select components, and design circuit board stack-ups.
- Facilitate the integration of intricate computing modules into drones and ground control stations.
- Formulate and implement electrical validation test plans.
- Provide support for EMC, functional safety, and worst-case circuit analysis tasks.
- Contribute to Design for Manufacturing (DFM) initiatives with internal and external collaborators.
- Collaborate with control manufacturers to smoothly transition designs to high-volume production.
- Conduct thorough root cause analysis for failed PCBAs in both production and RMAs.
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in electronics development throughout product life cycles.
- Mixed signal design experience.
- Proficient in Altium for PCB tasks, including schematic capture and layout.
- Strong debugging skills using tools like oscilloscopes and analyzers.
- Experience in defining board circuit specifications, designing PCBAs, and reviewing simulations.
- Expertise in designing intricate high-speed PCBs, including impedance matching.
- Familiarity with low EMI design and shielding/mitigation techniques.
Darryl Jelly was a great help in finding me an exciting new technology startup. He represented me very well to the client and I could not be in a better matching job. Darryl put in an effort to sell my value and it paid off.
Green Tech Start-up, Oakland, California - Electrical Engineer at Green Tech Start-up, Oakland
They showed a marked desire to really understand not just the roles but the organisation and culture of the business
I have greatly enjoyed working with Technical Talent by Murray, compared to most they showed a marked desire to really understand not just the roles but the organisation and culture of the business they were recruiting into. They provided me with many high-class staff and were always in a position to provide informed constructive discussion on any recruitment issue. A pleasure to work with.
Health and life sciences organization - Talent Acquisition Manager at Health and life sciences organization
Excellent recruitment consultant, they took the time to understand the business and role requirements. They have always gone above and beyond to help me and I honestly recommend that anyone who is looking to recruit IT roles contacts Technical talent by Murray.
Private HR Consultancy - Global Chief People Officer at Private HR Consultancy
Highly professional, persistent, and attentive. Paul was great to work with.
Space Startup - Lead Engineer at Space Startup
It was an awesome experience.
From the initial call from Paul Dennett, throughout the whole recruitment process, until we signed off the documents, it was an awesome experience.
Paul has provided important and accurate information about the job requirements, the company and the market, and was always available for any questions or any help I needed. Competent, effective and reliable professional.
Marek Maloglowski - Firmware Engineer at Medical Device Development Company